With a chill in the air and windows full of holiday decor, it's the quintessential time of year to stroll the city streets for a day of shopping. Grab your coat and hat, sip on some hot cocoa and head to Downtown and Over-the-Rhine to enjoy these festive shopping experiences featuring handmade crafts, locally made products and much more.
Downtown Shopping Events
- Greater Cincinnati Holiday Market, Friday-Sunday 11/15-17
- City Flea Small Mall, Sunday 11/17
- Cincideutsch Christkindlmarkt at Fountain Square, Friday-Sunday 11/29-12/1
- One Night One Craft Holiday Extravaganza at Contemporary Arts Center, Monday 12/2
- AmEx Small Business Saturday is November 30th so shop at Carew Tower and throughout Downtown and Over-the-Rhine to support small businesses. Plus, stop by Gift Wrap for a Cause with SPCA at Carew Tower to have your gifts wrapped on November 30th and the following Saturdays in December: 7, 14 & 21.
Over-the-Rhine Shopping Events
- Crafty Supermarket Holiday Show, Saturday 11/23
- Cincinnati Unchained, Saturday 11/23
- Holidays in the Bag, 5th Annual, Friday 11/29
- Main Street Stroll and Shop, Saturday 12/7
- Main Street Merry Market, Saturdays: 11/30, 12/7 & 12/14
- Holiday mARTket by Art Academy of Cincinnati, Friday & Sunday 12/13 & 12/15
- Cincideutsch Christkindlmarkt at Findlay Market, Fridays-Sundays 12/6-15
- City Flea 'Wrapped Up' Holiday Market, Saturday 12/14