Bunbury Music Festival is an authentic musical escape that takes place at Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove on the Cincinnati USA riverfront. USA Today has listed it as one of summer’s best music festivals, and Forbes included it among its top 10 summer music festivals worth knowing! If you are not a music festival veteran, you may be wondering what to bring, how to dress, how to schedule your day or how to pick the best bands to experience. Stop stressing, we have you covered!
What to wear:
- Lightweight cotton clothing – it may rain, something that dries quickly. There is nothing more annoying than trying to dance in wet jeans.
- Comfortable shoes – Ladies, leave your heels at home. Wedges...maybe but make sure they are heavily broken in.
What to bring:
- Water bottle – there are free water stations located all around the festival. We suggest an insulated bottle with a carabiner that you can attach to your belt loop, backpack or purse.
- Poncho – again, it might rain. If it pours, a poncho is going to be your best friend.
- Bug repellent (no DEET) – once the sun starts to go down, those bugs will get you! Don't forget Bunbury Music Festival is along the Ohio River.
- Sunglasses – but...if you forget, you can stop by the CincyMusic.com booth to pick up a free pair!
- Phone charger – there are phone charging stations available at the festival.
- Don't want to have to carry all of this around all day? Don't fret about that either. Lockers are available to rent
How to schedule your day:
- Go schedule your day via the Bunbury Music Festival website HERE.
- Oh, hey...there is also an app for that. Go download the app now, HERE.
All this being said, be prepared for an amazing time. Bunbury Music Festival has become one of the “go to” music festivals to attend. Bee Free!