The land for this park was acquired by the City in 1959 as a part of the water treatment plant land acquisition. This 15 acre park was developed in 1985 into an active park.
Amenities include the following:
Offering a wide selection of Antiques, Collectibles and Furniture in our one-level, air conditioned 50,000 sq. ft. Showroom.
Acquired in 2002, Fischer Development donated 9.5 acres and the City purchased an adjoining 1.5 acres to make this active 11 acre park. The park is located in the Orleans North subdivision on the west side of the city.