This hilltop 94-acre park was given to the Park Board in 1916 as a memorial to Frederick H. Alms by his wife. The land was once owned by Nicholas Longworth, who produced his Catawba wine there before the Civil War. From its heights, one can see the juncture of the Little Miami River with the gigantic bend of the Ohio, the hills of Kentucky, Lunken Airport, and panoramic valleys.

Show more