- Acres: 77
- 9-hole regulation course, 9-hole Par 3 course and 18-hole natural turf practice area.
- Driving range with covered and heated practice tees.
- 18-hole miniature golf course.
- Bass Island for bird watching, bank fishing, canoe access to the Little Miami River.
- Trail connectors to the Little Miami Scenic Trail at the Golf Center, Bass Island and Avoca Trailhead.
- Unique lawn bowling facility
Little Miami Golf Center
Where We're Located
3811 Newtown Road
Cincinnati, OH 45244
Phone: (513) 561-5650Get Directions
Latitude: 39° 7' 58" N, Longitude: 84° 21' 22" S
dawn to dusk
A valid Hamilton County Park District Motor Vehicle Permit ($10 annual; $3 daily) is required to enter the parks.