1. Take in a sunset with a beautiful view of the skyline downtown.
You can also mix it up by checking out vantage points from other buildings downtown that you might have overlooked. The Observation Deck at Carew Tower offers fantastic views. (Read more about my experience.)
2. Enjoy the creative fountains at Smale Riverfront Park.
3. Take in views of the Ohio River from the swings at Smale Riverfront Park.
4. Take a relaxing walk in the Labyrinth at Smale Riverfront Park.
5. Take a quick run through the fountains at Smale Riverfront Park.
...or just let your kids do it.
6. Visit the Krohn Conservatory.
Krohn Conservatory showcases more than 3,500 plant species from around the world and features special exhibits and programming.
7. Look for street art murals in Northern Kentucky.
Artworks Cincinnati is a great resource to find murals in the area.
8. Enjoy street art on the Cincinnati side, too.
Be on the lookout for art that you haven't noticed before.
9. Take in a view of Washington Park at night.
10. Enjoy events at Washington Park.
Participate in a free workout class, enjoy City Flea or listen to live music at Washington Park.
11. Enjoy the activities at Fountain Square.
There is always something to do or see on Fountain Square with lots of free events and activities for everyone to enjoy.
12. Check out a new-to-you restaurant in Over-the-Rhine or downtown.
We recently went to the The Eagle for the first time after two prior attempts. The food is so good that you might want to rearrange your schedule to eat at low peak dining hours. The fried chicken and spoon bread are worth it. I promise.
13. Grab a bite to eat or drinks at a brewery that's new to you.
14. Go camping.
15. Enjoy a water sport.
16. Attend a Cincinnati Reds baseball game.
Summer is better by enjoying America's favorite pasttime with the Cincinnati Reds.
17. Take a hike and try a new trail.
I know a beautiful spot at Sharon Woods will be even more gorgeous this fall.
18. Stop by The Root Beer Stand for a root beer float.
19. Take in a concert or movie at a local park.
We enjoyed a great concert at Devou Park in Covington, Ky.
20. Take a trip to Coney Island.
21. Ride the Banshee at Kings Island.
(Read my Insider's Guide to Kings Island.)
22. Get a dipped cone at a local classic like The Cone.
This is just a glimpse of some of my favorite summer experiences in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region. There is so much to do here all of the time. Half the fun is discovering somewhere new! What else would you add to the list? Join me by sharing your adventures on Instagram with the hashtag #SUMMERinCINCY.