The Cincinnati Bengals are going to Super Bowl LVI and the excitement in Cincy cannot be matched anywhere else!
Why not celebrate with us and take in the magic of this moment in the Cincy Region. With endless options of where to go, we gathered a list of Bengals hotspots to consider for your Who Dey celebration.
Join the Crowd
These go-to staples know how to rally fans.
Come to the heart of the city and cheer on the Bengals at Fountain Square. You can watch the game on the big screen and sit down with a refreshment from the new Container Bar. Fountain Square will be celebrating the Bengals with events all weekend long!
Thursday, February 10, 4-9:30 p.m. - Party Like It's 1989
- Dust off those leg warmers and tease your hair because we’re throwing it back to 1989. In homage to the Bengals’ last Super Bowl appearance, we’re kicking off the big weekend with a totally tubular party featuring DJ Diamond spinning the best 80s and 90s hits.
Friday, February 11, 4-9:30 p.m. - Welcome to the Jungle Party
- Fountain Square is kicking into high gear and ready to (jungle) boogie all night long. Catch music from DJ Diamond followed by a live band set on Fifth Third Bank Center Stage.
Saturday, February 12, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - Who Dey & Friends Skate
- Who Dey and his Cincinnati hype crew are taking over the UC Health Ice Rink, presented by Fifth Third Bank to celebrate the Bengals’ Super Bowl appearance! Cincinnatians of all ages are invited join the Bengals’ mascot, Who Dey, and his friends – Gary the Lion from FC Cincinnati, Mr. Red from the Cincinnati Reds, and Puck Chop from the Cincinnati Cyclones – on the ice for photo opportunities and festive fun.
Saturday, February 12, 4-9:30 p.m. - Show Your Stripes Party
- All stripes are welcome at this party – the new, the vintage, and the over the top. Just be sure you’re ready to groove because you’ll be dancing all night with a rockin’ set from DJ Fusemania and live music from Audio Graffiti on Fifth Third Bank Center Stage.
Sunday, February 13, 1 p.m. - Game Dey Party
- Football Sun-DEY energy is in full effect! Bengals fans of all ages are invited to visit the heart of Downtown Cincinnati for a championship worthy celebration. We'll have the game on the Fifth Third Bank LED board and your favorite hot and cold drinks at Fountain Square's full-service bar. Party highlights include:
- Pre-game music from DJ Arie starting at 1 p.m.
- Live music from local favorites, 2nd Wind Band starting at 2:30 p.m.
- FREE face painting,
- Heaters and seating on Fountain Square’s Plaza,
- Hot and cold drink specials at Fountain Square’s full-service bar
- All the game day coverage on the giant Fifth Third Bank high-definition LED Board
- Celebratory pyrotechnics throughout the game
$10 reservations are being accepted to book your spot in the WGU Ohio Warming tent.
Game Dey at the Banks, presented by Bud Light and Kroger, will take place on Sunday, February 13 at 2 p.m. to midnight.
The Banks offers a great tailgate-like atmosphere with many sports bars and places to catch the game. Plus, the new DORA (Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area) allows you to hop from one place to another with your beverages. It's location on the riverfront just steps from Paul Brown Stadium make it the perfect gathering spot for Who Dey Nation.
The party will spread across the DORA District at The Banks including food, beverages and four viewing areas on Freedom Way and the Schmidlapp Event Lawn, along with live music from 2 p.m. until game time by What She Said and Audio Graffiti.
Just across the river, Newport on the Levee welcomes Bengals fans to watch inside the plaza or in the comfort of their heated igloos and tents at Bridgeview Box Park.
Sunday, February 13
The party at Findlay Market is the Findlay Flavor Zone, full of food, drinks, kids’ activities and more all Super Bowl weekend-long. Festivities will feature orange jello shots, kill the keg specials, specialty cocktails, Bengals themed food from market vendors and live music! Bring the kids out for the family-friendly activities scheduled both days including:
- Inflatable Football Toss with Cincinnati Circus Co.
- Photo Booth with Joe Burrow cutout
- Kids Coloring Station & a Parade Sign Making Station
The parade around the Market square begins at 2 p.m. hosted by Vice Mayor Jan-Michele Kearney and led by Grand Marshal, Chef Kymberly Wilbon.
Saturday, February 12, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. & Sunday, February 13, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Want to party at local establishments?
These restaurants, breweries and bars are hosting their own Super Bowl parties. Events are FREE unless noted. Click each listing for more details, information and possible reservations needed.
e19 Lounge Bar & Discothèque
Cost: $50 all you can eat/drink
Big Game Weekend Brunch - Saturday, Feb. 12 and Sunday, Feb. 13
Pre-game event on Feb. 13
Taking reservations for the Big Game
Cost: $25 or $250 for table for 5 with champagne and light bites
Who Deyton Kickoff Party! on Sat. Feb. 12
Bengals Who Dey Brunch on Feb. 13
Drink and Coffee Specials
Check out these other places offering Bengals-themed or game day experiences for the big game.
Offering mega bags of popcorn at a Who Dey price
Special Bengals coasters and keychains
Feb 6-Feb 12: 9% off all Bengals-themed nail art
Daily specials including Bengals themed bootcamps and giveaways.
Offering 33% off Bengals Pregame Cruises
Offering a limited edition "Welcome to the Jungle" gelato flavor at the Findlay Market location
Limited edition Mr. Dunlap Cincinnati Football T-shirt
Orange dipped and striped waffles
Offering special Super Bowl menu
Make your own Bengal pint glass; $30 a glass or $35 for an etched glass
Hosted by OTR Kennel Club on Saturday, Feb. 12
Complimentary Bengals themed treats and bellini's Saturday and Sunday
From 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, they will print the SKT tiger on an existing piece of clothing you own for $5.60.
WHO DEY lunch on Friday, Feb. 11 from 11a.m.-1p.m.
Several Bengals themed products now available
Limited edition Who Dey shake
Shop for orange and black styles
Rather Celebrate at Home?
Take a look at these Cincy must-haves for your Who Dey party!
Where did the players go to celebrate their 2022 playoff wins?
These local establishments received 2022 Playoff game balls from Coach Taylor and the Bengals players for their Bengal tradition, pride and support. Check out who got a game ball.
Super Bowl weekend happens to be Valentine's Day weekend too.