Or consider one of these unique ways of enjoying the festivities (reservations required):
Looking for more? Below are some other events to round out your Labor Day Weekend itinerary.
- Get a glimpse into the almost 60-year-old festival of Burning Man at The Cincinnati Art Museum’s newest exhibit No Spectators: The Art of Burning Man.
- Find your passion at Taft Museum of Art’s L’Affichomania: The Passion for French Posters filled with colorful posters and enticing images.
- Peer at over 800 photographs taken during World War I this holiday weekend at Cincinnati Museum Center as part of the Until We Meet Again: Cincinnati Portraits from World War I.
- Thursday night rock out with local band Bad Habit at The Takeover Summer Concert Series at The Square in West Chester or head to Newport on the Levee for their toe-tapping Summer Music on the Levee series.
- Friday evening and Sunday afternoon enjoy Live at Findlay at Findlay Market, Fifth & Vine Live on Fountain Square Friday and Saturday, or Friday Flow at Washington Park.
- Sunday evening check out the Sounds of Summer music series on the rooftop at Rhinegeist Brewery.
Riverfest Recreation and Fun
- See the Reds take on the Chicago Cubs in a 3-day series at Great American Ball Park starting Friday.
- Take a spin on the Riverfront’s SkyStar Observation Wheel for the best views of the city, Ohio River, and Northern Kentucky.
- Beat the heat at Smale Riverfront Park at the Fath Fountain where water jets dance and spray upwards for a refreshing splash to your day.