ReConnect with Us
We are here for you.
The Cincinnati Region is dedicated to the health and safety of our visitors and residents alike. When you are ready to travel, we're ready to welcome you.
- Masks are required throughout the Cincinnati region (via statewide mandates in Ohio & Kentucky) when inside any location that is not a residence.
- Masks are also required in crowded spaces outdoors (when you cannot maintain 6 feet between parties) and when waiting for or riding on public transportation, taxis or private car service.
- Masks are not required for individuals under age 10 in Ohio and under age 5 in Kentucky; if advised against by a physician, or if communicating with the hearing impaired.
- Per recommendations from the Ohio Department of Health and the Kentucky Department for Public Health, those entering the Cincinnati region after travel to states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19 are advised to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Fly Healthy at CVG - Get up-to-date information on flying to and from CVG Airport
Attraction and Restaurant Updates
- Venues throughout the region have implemented new safety protocols including capacity restrictions to keep both visitors and team members safe during your visit.
- Please check individual venue websites to get specific tips on how to safely enjoy your visit, and to learn if advanced reservations are required.
- Any establishment in Kentucky that serves alcohol must cease those sales at midnight nightly. Mandates will be lifted on May 28.
Helpful Resources & Links
ReConnect. ReDiscover. ReFresh.
Great Ideas for Visiting Safely
ReImagine your getaway to the Cincinnati Region and explore the best and safest ways to enjoy it. When you're ready to travel, we're ready to welcome you!Start Exploring