The Regional Tourism Network and ArtsWave have teamed up to co-create this unprecedented marketing campaign to boost awareness of the arts that make Greater Cincinnati amazing and position the region as a cultural tourism destination. Just as the arts enliven our neighborhoods, they also have the power to put the Cincinnati region on the map.

The cultural tourism collaboration is a multi-year momentum building initiative to build awareness, engagement, visitation and reputation.

  • Funding is $3 million over three years - RTN's contribution is $1.5 million and ArtsWave raises match.
  • Primary sectors included in the campaign are performing arts, visual arts, museums, culinary, festivals & events and tours.
  • Outer market campaign is 67% of total investment annually with local legacy marketing initiatives comprising the remaining 33%, September - December 2016-2018.
  • Outer market campaign: 100- to 500-mile radius of the Cincinnati region, targeting Experience & Knowledge Seekers.
  • Local family campaign: 50-mile radius, families with children.

See results from year two of the campaign and explore now.