Walmart Wellness Day
Where We're Located
All Walmart locations in Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45238
Phone: 479-443-4673Get Directions
Dates and Times
Walmart is kicking off 2019 by offering free wellness services and resources in Cleveland to help customers save money, live better in the New Year….and stay away from the flu. In order to keep customers healthy, Walmart has a goal of providing 3 million flu shots this year. Along with flu shots, Walmart is also offering free health screenings, low-cost immunizations, free vision screenings (in locations with a vision center) and an opportunity to talk with a local pharmacist and other health and wellness professionals to help get you ready for the New Year.
Walmart Wellness Day is a free health event for Walmart customers.
Since 2014, Walmart has conducted approximately 3 million free screenings during the quarterly event. Screenings available this weekend, along with other offerings include:
• Free total cholesterol screenings, as well as blood pressure, blood glucose and BMI testing
• To promote healthy eating, hundreds of thousands of free apples and mandarin oranges from Walmart’s produce department will be distributed.
• Details on ZP Challenge, a program that began with Walmart associates, which encourages anyone to compete for a chance to win cash prizes by making daily better choices in the areas of fitness, family, food and money, will be available.
• 9,235+ healthy product demos, samples, and recipe events in select stores from vendors like Del Monte, Dannon Light & Fit, Equate and V8.
• Virtual tools from third-party organizations to be featured, including the ability to check your body’s true age based on health factors with Sharecare Real Age, and Fresh Tri, a service to influence better eating habits.