In its second year, Livin' in the Cin is the Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network’s (RTN) social network of local online influencers who create and share content about the region that taps into and creates a movement of passionate Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky advocates. The goal is to generate excitement about the region and shift residents’ perceptions of the area from a place they live to a place they should rave about to family and friends as a visitor destination.
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO CINCINNATI USA
New or native, Cincinnati USA residents are proud of what we have to offer. Our local insiders are Livin' in the Cin every day and want to share their passion for this unique river region. From tips 'n' tricks for enjoying popular attractions and events to the hottest new date-night restaurants to places perfect for kids, they're sharing their picks from a local point of view. Read about what they've been up to!
TRY IT, LIKE IT, SHARE IT
- Try It: Inspire residents to get out and explore the diversity of the region and become reacquainted with all there is to do and see in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Like It: From relaxing river cruises and thrilling amusement park rides to major league baseball and craft breweries, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Share It: Encourage residents to share their positive experiences and contribute to the Cincinnati USA story while engaging visiting friends and relatives to get out and have fun, too.
LIVIN’ IN THE CIN INSIDERS
- The RTN works with more than 12 Insiders – socially vibrant and passionate Cincinnati USA lovers – who advocate for the region. Meet the Insiders!
- The Insiders are local online influencers from a diverse set of backgrounds with followings in a wide variety of social media sites and blogs.
- Through the Livin’ in the Cin program, the RTN amplifies the unique voices and perspectives of the Insiders to both a local and out-of-town audience.
- Insiders create content exclusively for CincinnatiUSA.com that is then shared on the RTN’s (and the Insiders’) social media platforms.