A small, well kept park located in the East Walnut Hills area. It was donated to Cincinnati in 1966 and expanded in 1969. It was created as an effort to preserve greenery and wildlife in the area.
Part of Cincinnati Parks
Where We're Located
1910 Madison Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Phone: 513-352-4080Get Directions
Latitude: 39° 7' 51" N, Longitude: 84° 28' 1" S