- Rivefront Tour highlight’s the Cincinnati picturesque riverfront and dips into Northern Kentucky via the Purple People Bridge. Offered seven days a week.
- Eden Park Tour includes fourteen points of interest throughout the park and offers beautiful views of the Ohio River and Northern Kentucky from Twin Lakes and the Donald A. Spencer Overlooks. Offered Sunday – Thursday.
- Downtown Cincinnati Tour explore The Banks, Downtown, Over-The-Rhine and Pendleton with highlights and history along the way. Offered several Sundays and Wednesdays each month.
- Lights of The City Tour is an 8 mile evening pleasure cruise spanning Over-the-Rhine, downtown Cincinnati and crossing the Ohio River into Northern Kentucky. Friday, Saturday and some Sunday evenings.
- Art of Cincinnati Tour spans the width of downtown Cincinnati highlighting art museums, galleries, public art and more. Monday and Final Fridays at 6pm.
- Spring Grove Cemetery Guided Segway Tour & Electric Bike Rentals - Take a guided tour on Tuesday evenings to learn facts about significant Cincinnati residents, notable monuments/memorials, as well as the past and future of the cemetery and botanical gardens. Segways and electric bikes can also be rented by the hour. Advanced reservations are required.