Health and safety precautions have been implemented in every area of the property to ensure your safety throughout your visit. You will be required to wear a face covering while inside the property, except when eating and smoking. If you forget your mask, you can request a complimentary mask at an entry point. All of our team members will be wearing face coverings too.
The Future Home of Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati has reduced table game availability and seating capacity to avoid crowding. In most cases, Plexiglass shields have also been installed between dealers and guests, as well as between chairs.
Here are the new health and safety precautions for table games.
- Poker Tables: Not open
- Blackjack: 4-player limit
- Baccarat: 4-player limit
- Roulette: 4-player limit, no Plexiglass
- Craps: 3 games have Plexiglass and can seat up to 4 players per side for a total of 8 players
- SLOT MACHINES - We have closed off every other slot machine due to their close proximity. To help reduce the time you have to wait to enjoy the slots, we have installed 75 new slot machines throughout the casino. This gives us a grand total of 1,748 slot machines on the floor of The Future Home of Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati!
BARS & RESTAURANTS - The casino’s new health and safety precautions also affect the bars and restaurants located throughout the property. Just as seating has been limited for table games, bars and restaurants have reduced capacity and seating options as well. We have also placed stanchions at the entrance and exit of each restaurant to ensure social distancing practices.
- Drink service is still available on the casino floor, but there have been changes in casino operations for certain restaurants. Take a look at this list so you can plan a delicious meal or a fun refreshment during your visit.
- Prism Steakhouse is open
- VIP Lounge is open
- Mr. Lucky’s Restaurant has assumed the space of Bobby’s Burger Palace
- Cincinnati Food Hall offers a new dining concept with Asian, Italian, and Cincy BBQ dishes, as well as local sweets